Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My Angel's eyes...


Phew...it has been a loooooonnnnnnggggg day and now that the crazy, hectic day is winding down, I sit here on the couch looking at BOTH my beautiful daughter's fast asleep in dreamland. Faith asleep on the other part of the couch snuggled up in her blanket and looking so beautiful and Baby Grace sleeping in her papasan baby seat also snuggled in her little blanket just as precious as can be. I LOVE moments like this, quiet and peaceful (these days they are very rare in my life!). As wild as it gets at times, I would not change it for the world! I love my life and adore my daughters with all my heart as well as my fantastic, supportive husband Brian. Life is beautiful! My daughters look so sweet right now. Oh, I LOVE them when they are awake and bright eyed and ready to go! But, I have to admit that I enjoy this moment of quiet when I can reflect on how happy I am and how lucky I am.

So, now about the fabulous photo above taken by Sarah (thanks for letting me share) a few weeks ago of my two little darlings. I LOVE how the first thing you see when you look at this stunning capture is my girl's eyes- both of them, one brown and one blue, as they both have piercing eyes...I must say, I have two gorgeous girls!!!!

Have a nice night,
Melinda

No comments: