Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Miss Carolyn all grown up!!




It seems like just yesterday when I was playing with Carolyn in her pool as I was her nanny since she was 2 months old all through her elm. school years while I was in college and now she watches my daughters...crazy how life goes-so cool! She is such a wonderful girl and has grown into a beautiful young women now- WOWZA! Here are a couple pictures I just had to share with her and her family as well as my family and friends as I have watched her grown up all her life and it is such a joy to see what a great person she is and has grown up to be. We Love you Carolyn!

Oh, BTW- these pics are of her as she was about to go to her first "Ball" formal dance with her first boyfriend...isn't she stunning!? FOR SURE!

XOXO,
Melinda (Faith,Grace & Brian)

No comments: