Thursday, June 12, 2008

First Friends...


WOW...two posts from me in the same day- that is a first for sure!

Okay, so taking a little break from my "action" shots and wanted to share this photo of my dear daughter and her first real little girl-friend. Sad thing is, after they became close friends- Miss L has to move down to Southern California. We are so sad but at least it is just an 8-10 hour drive and I am sure we will stay in contact with her and her family. As preschool ends tomorrow I am feeling mixed emotions, very proud and happy that Faith will be starting Kindergarten in the fall BUT at the same time, sad to see her growing up so darn fast! And, also sad to say "GoodBye" to her friend. We will miss you Miss L. But we know you will be happy and we will think of you often and cherish the times the girl's spent together (sniff,sniff).

Here is one of the pictures I took of the two of them together...

Do you remember your first Girl-friend? I sure do, we still stay in contact in fact. Friends are such a JOY to have in our lives.

Sorry for the sappy post but I am sad to see my lil' girl growing up too fast and her friend moving away too.

Melinda

P.S. We will miss you "mac" from "cheese" (I call them mac 'n cheese, as they always eat it when they have playdates at our house).

1 comment:

Sarah Metz | Art Soul Photo said...

Awwww they are so sweet!! How neat, and sad, and I totally understand the last day of preschool thing!!

XOXO