Saturday, June 21, 2008

Grace got her ears pierced...




I had to share a couple of shots I took of Baby Grace earlier today. She had her 4 month Doctor visit this last week and her pediatrician gave her 4 shots (OUCH!) and also pierced her ears, since Big Sister Faith had her ears done at 2 months (Yes, I am a mean mom). She did great and was such a little trooper and Faith was such a sweet sister hugging her and trying to comfort her- it was precious. Grace bounced back by the next day- she is a tough lil' thing! Oh, and her Dr. also said she is getting 2 teeth in already- YIKES! She does everything early it seems as Faith was 8-10 months before she got teeth. Anyways- everyone is good and I just wanted to post these sweet shots I took today of her. Tomorrow is Faith's BIG Ballet recital so I will be posting lots of those pictures of Faith in the next few days...always TRYING to keep things 50/50 with both my girl's!

Have a great night,
Melinda

1 comment:

Sarah Metz | Art Soul Photo said...

Love those beautiful eyes!! The earrings look fabulous on her. ;)