Thursday, June 12, 2008

Milan's Party...more action shots!



This has been a crazy busy wild week with it being Faith's last week of school and ALL the activities that go with that! SO glad summer is just a week (less than that) away now...Yipeeeeeee! :)

Okay, so here are a few more shots I converted this morning and edited from Faith's friend "Milan's" Birthday party (I am trying to get them all done asap Malu) as I took lots of fun shots and want to share them with Milan's mom and all the kids and parents at the fun party while also adding it to my "action" lesson! So, here are a few more and I really do have tons more coming and also lots of my girl's together in action and new ones I just took with some friends this week playing at my friend Lisa's house in the pool/spa (FUN DAY-THX) so I will try and share those next week...

Happy ALMOST summer everyone,
Melinda

1 comment:

Sarah Metz | Art Soul Photo said...

Looks like so much FUN!!!! Great job girlie! ;)

XOXO
Sarah