Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Growing up...




I am so amazed at how fast time flies and my kids are growing up! It just shocks me! Faith, my oldest, in the first photo will be five yes 5 years old in just a month and a half...Here is a little sneak peek of some photos taken for her birthday invitations for the "Luau Hula Party" she will be having in July. Gosh...my baby is going to be 5! Yikes! sniff, sniff...

Then there is Baby Grace, now three yep, 3 months old. I can not believe it! Seems like just yesterday I was taking the pregnancy test and jumping up and down with Faith and Brian that we were finally going to have another child and now she is not even a newborn really anymore. She is so active and is such a mover and shaker. We all adore her and our family feels so complete now having two girls- crazy busy sometimes but wonderful!

I also am excited to share these photos as I am learning to shoot in RAW and with my new Photoshop CS2- it is so fun! Sarah (my mentor and close friend) and I worked on these shots and more today and I am thrilled to finally be getting somewhere and feeling better about my photography...of course I have lots more to learn but I am so happy to be getting closer to where I want to be with it.

Hope your all looking forward to summer coming very soon...we can not wait!

XOXO,
Melinda

2 comments:

Sarah Metz | Art Soul Photo said...

Hugs and smooches to my favorite Bunker Babes!!

XOXOXOXO
S

Camille said...

Your girls are beautiful! :) Love your blog. I need to learn how to shoot in RAW...

Camille :)