Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Snow Family Photo session preview...





Last weekend I got the to take family photos of a beautiful family! The "Snow family" was so much fun to shoot and the weather and location were absolutely perfect! The fabulous fall colors and bright leaves falling from the trees made it just so neat and well, fall like. I love shooting this season as everything is so colorful and interesting outdoors. So, here are just four of the many, many images I got of this family. Hope you love them as much as I do! Please leave me some BLOG love!?

Happy Fall,
Melinda

3 comments:

Sarah Metz | Art Soul Photo said...

Beauuuuuuuuuutiful colors! Gorgeous family too! Love the one of brother and sister walking. Great job! :)

Anonymous said...

Melinda:
Your work is GREAT. We "MB"'s ROCK!!!

Maria Brito~

Melinda Bunker said...

Thank you so much! :)

Melinda
xoxo