Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Beautiful "G" Family Session preview...





Today I got to shoot a absolutely beautiful family of three (almost four). It is so fun and exciting for me to be able to be brought into a persons personal world; life, and that is exactly what I was so lucky to get to do today! This family is so thrilled with the enchantment of Baby "Z" due in the next month and it so cool to get to watch the joy this family already has with their sweet boy "E" as he is such a great kid and I mean that with all my heart-I adore him. Anyway, This family is HOT,HOT,HOT... Pregnant Mama "N" looks so fabulous and is due very soon- I can't wait to meet and photograph Baby "Z" and you can just feel it and see it in these pictures that The "G" family can't wait either!! Here are just four sneak peek photos for now...many, many more to come later this week.

Melinda

1 comment:

Sarah Metz | Art Soul Photo said...

What a beautiful mama and great looking family! Big brother looks soooo proud! Great job, love the last two especially!

XOXOXO
Sarah