Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Milestones...



Baby Grace (my youngest daughter) just turned eight months old last week. She is such a sweet baby, so full of energy and character. This last weekend she started sitting up all by herself (with a tiny bit of help from her sister Faith) and it opens up a whole new world of photography posing for me-yay! So , here are just a couple shots I snapped of her showing off her new milestone. Oh, and for all of our friends and family that have expressed your love and support in her tough hospitalization, she has been given a clean bill of health so we are very relieved to share that news and again, thank you for your love and prayers.

Enjoy the pictures and please leave me some blog love!?

Melinda

1 comment:

Sarah Metz | Art Soul Photo said...

AWWWWWWWWWW! She is just beautiful! GO GRACE!
I'm SO glad she is well - love you lots Baby Grace!!

XOXO
Sarah