Saturday, October 4, 2008

Boys,Boys,Boys!



Super fun shoot I did today! Beautiful family inside and out and just relaxed and easy going too, beautiful day- the weather was perfect for a mid-day shoot. I love it when I get a family like this! Another neat thing for me, being a Mom to two little girl's, was that this family was all BOYS with the exception of one stunning lady; Mom; Rebecca (You Rock!) and for me is was such a kick to shoot boys and these boys are both so handsome, full of life and energy and this family is just so full of love- you could feel the love in this family...such great energy. So, I just could not wait to get home and upload their session photos and edit a few to post for a "sneak peek" here on my BLOG before going to bed. Hope you all enjoy them and there are many more to come! And, I have two more sessions tomorrow, so watch this week for lots of bloggage from me!

Melinda

1 comment:

Sarah Metz | Art Soul Photo said...

Great job with BOYS! :) Another GORGEOUS family and job well done girl!
XOXO
S