Saturday, August 2, 2008

Faith is five...yes, 5 years old!



This begins my blogging about oldest daughter Faith, and her week before turning five years old and it will continue with photos of her big Birthday Bash as well as the exciting weekend and all our celebrations for her. Bear with me as I share a lot of wonderful shots I got of her these last few weeks. Oh, and I must plug TRA Totally Rad Actions I bought these actions for Photoshop and am lovin' playing with them...they make my pictures really come alive...in this shot, I used a "warming action" and it just feels so good to me- what do YOU think?

Here is a beautiful shot I took of Faith on her actual birthday...Happy 5th Birthday Faith! Love,Mom xxxx

Melinda

2 comments:

liz song mandell said...

hi melissa, nice to meet your acquaintance (on facebook)! great pictures!!
=)

Sarah Metz | Art Soul Photo said...

Oh she looks sooooo pretty!!!! Love this pic and love the warm look on it!

XOXO
Sarah