Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Gracie is growing up...




My little newborn baby; Grace, is growing up so fast- too fast! It seems like yesterday she was growing in my belly and now she is trying to crawl! YIKES! She is eating solids a little now (rice cereal and baby banana's once a day) but she is just doing everything crazy fast! She is 5 months now (WOW) and what is even wilder is that her BIG SISTER Faith is turning 5 years old tomorrow!! Well, thought I better post of few cute shots I took of Grace today since the next few weeks I am sure I will be blogging Faith's birthday and party and everything.

Melinda

2 comments:

Sarah Metz | Art Soul Photo said...

Awwwwwwwww look at that girl! She is growing sooo fast! LOVE the top pic especially, but she's so cute playing with those toes too! :)

XOXOXOXO
Sarah

Traci said...

wow, Melinda, You sound so much like me.. My little one just turned 5 months, and my alexis is turning 4 on aug 7th.. and what do you know both girls. WE have so much in common, When was your gracie born??

see ya on the board..
Traci