Tuesday, March 18, 2008

"Sisters"


Faith just adores her Baby sister Grace ...really she does! I am amazed at how much she loves her in the short month that we have had sweet little Grace in our family. She was born just 4 weeks ago and is such a huge part of our family already. We have all just blended so well so quickly, not that there has not been some crazy, tough moments adjusting but overall I am truly thrilled with how easy and beautiful it all has gone. Brian and I are loving having two 2 girls now and are proud parents of them both. Anyway, enough rambling for now. Here is a photo I took of the girls before bed one night last week and I just loved the look on Faith's face admiring her sister as Grace just slept away... this picture is such a sweet "moment"and I am glad I caught it!

Enjoy,
Melinda

No comments: