Wednesday, March 12, 2008

In my daughter's eyes...



Okay, so it has been almost 1 month now that I have been a mother of two girls! There have been so many ups and of course a few moments of not so up...not that I am complaining at all as I KNOW how blessed I am to have these two beautiful girls in my life along with there Daddy; my dear husband Brian however, it is quite an adjustment and yet I truly feel like the luckiest person alive! Reality though is hardly ever a quiet moment to myself with caring for a newborn baby and also a 4 year old Big Sister, it gets crazy and hectic and tough at times BUT then, I remember what MY MOM always tells me...they are young for such a short time so enjoy every moment of it! That is when I look into my daughter's sweet eyes (both of my girls that is- Faith & Grace!) and my heart melts with the overwelming amount of LOVE I feel for my daughters and it makes ALL the crazy, frustrating, wild times ALL worth it and then some! So, here are a couple recent photos I took of my Baby Grace (she is now just about a month old-wow...time flies!) and I just look into these eyes and my older daughter Faith's eyes; my best friend and sweet little angel and remember that life is pure bliss!

Thanks for letting me vent about the good and the hard times! ;)

Hugs,
Melinda

No comments: