Friday, September 5, 2008

My sweet babies...


I had to take a moment to post a recent photo I took of MY girl's. I love this shot I got of both of them together as it is natural and they look like themselves so much here (not easy to get a shot like that!). I have several sessions this weekend and I know I will be posting a session video in the next few days of the "P" family taken a few weeks ago and then I will be posting previews for the sessions I have this weekend so, feeling a little guilty (nah...just wanted to post a pic of my kids) but I thought I better blog a shot of my two beautiful daughters; Faith(age 5) & Grace (6months). Also, I have been working on my website and plan to go live with it by the first of the year if not sooner. Check out the "sneak peek" Logo I have here to see what the talented designer "Jeff" of OffbeatDesigns has been doing for me...THANK YOU JEFF- YOU ROCK! Leave me some Blog Love and let me know what you think of my new logo!?

Have an awesome weekend,
Melinda

2 comments:

MA of pink papillon said...

GOSH....they are so beautiful, M...as well as your photography...I wish I lived closer and you could do my family!!

Sarah Metz | Art Soul Photo said...

Such beautiful girlies! ;)
Great job! Love the warmth!