Tuesday, March 27, 2007

MORE...Stunning Mim-Pi Spring & Summer 2007 at In Bloom Boutique!


Okay... Yes, I LOVE Mim-Pi and have a lot of it in my boutique now for Spring & Summer 2007, and all of it is amazing! Here, Beautiful "Lauren" is modeling a very popular and fabulous purple tulle tutu skirt with sparkly flower details and tie at front along with the matching blouse that just looks so elegant and dreamy on! This is yet another incrediable set and it is in stock in my boutique now; search "Mim-Pi" under brands in the boutique; http://www.inbloomboutique.com
and while your there- please take a minute to view all the Mim-Pi and other terrific brands that I have stocked at In Bloom Boutique now- it is really filling up for the warm months ahead. Also...FREE SHIPPING if you mention you found my boutique thru my In Bloom Blog!!!

Have a great night,
Melinda
In Bloom Boutique, LLC
http://www.inbloomboutique.com

1 comment:

Mary said...

Thanks Melinda for featuring us on your blog! We just love your boutique!!!!!